Located proudly on the corner of Macquarie and O’Connell streets, in the heart of Sydney’s second CBD, Club Parramatta overlooks the World Heritage-listed Parramatta Park, and is just minutes walking distance from Bankwest Stadium, Westmead Hospital, Westfield Parramatta and Parramatta Station.
This leading hospitality, leisure and entertainment venue, is a flagship asset owned and operated by CHRG (formerly referred to as Castle Hill RSL Group), with wall-to-wall windows creating an abundance of natural light and integration with the outdoors, including the club’s 70 metre terrace that flanks the building.
Built on the site of the old Parramatta RSL Club, which was founded in 1947, Club Parramatta is better integrated and connected than ever before – responding to the evolving needs of the community and delivering a modern new destination for Members and Visitors to enjoy.
The Club’s first sub-branch, known as The Macarthur sub-Branch was formed in 1927 and was later renamed City of Parramatta RSL sub-Branch. To find out more about the City of Parramatta RSL sub-Branch, click below.