ParkingView Parking Info
General Enquiries & Feedback
If you have any questions please use the contact form below to send us a message.
Frequently Asked Questions
Forms of Identification
CHRG welcomes members and visitors to its venues, including Castle Hill RSL Club, Club Parramatta, Lynwood Golf and Country Club and Castle Hill Bowling Club.
Visitors over the age of 18 must present valid identification, including proof of address. Members and visitors who appear under the age of 25 must provide proof of age when entering.
The following forms of identification are accepted:
- A current driver or rider license issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country
- A NSW digital driver license
- Australian or overseas passport (proof of address must be supplied with an Australian passport)
- NSW photo card
- Proof of age card/identification card
- Keypass (over 18) identity card issued by Australia Post
- An Australian defence force identification card
Other forms of identification will be at the discretion of CHRG management, whose decision will be final.
Club Parramatta is a great venue for the young and young at heart. However, if you’re bringing minors to the Club, please remember that all minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times, while on Club premises. Minors should not be on club premises after 10pm.
CHRG welcomes members and visitors to its venues. The acceptable dress code is smart casual, with a clean, neat, and tidy appearance at all times. For the comfort of all our guests, obscene or offensive clothing will not be tolerated.
Additionally, the following dress applies to all patrons, and is not permitted at any time:
- Neat and Tidy Attire: Please wear clean and well-maintained, regular clothing. Clothing with offensive language, symbols, or graphics is not allowed, including but not limited to violence, hate speech, or explicit content. Revealing clothing is not permitted and undergarments should not be visible. Swimwear is permitted only in designated pool or water areas, therefore please change into regular attire before entering any CHRG venue.
- Footwear: Appropriate, clean, and well maintained footwear is required, at all times. No bare feet.
- Hats and Caps: Please remove hats and caps indoors, except for specific cultural or religious headwear.
For specific events or functions, the dress code may vary. Please check our event announcements for details on dress requirements for such occasions. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining a family-friendly atmosphere. Our staff are here to assist you and ensure everyone’s enjoyment. Patrons who do not adhere to this dress code may be asked to adjust their attire or may be denied entry, as all dress regulations are at the discretion of CHRG Management, whose decision will be final in all matters relating to dress and behaviour.
Are thongs permitted? Thongs and slides are permitted; however they must be clean and well maintained.
Are singlets permitted? Yes, however revealing clothing is not permitted and undergarments or torsos should not be visible ie low cut singlets.
Is hi-vis workwear permitted? Yes, provided it is neat and tidy, clean, and well maintained.
Click Here for information about parking at Club Parramatta.
Free Loop Bus
The Loop is Parramatta’s environmentally friendly and accessible free city bus, connecting tourists, residents and commuters to the commercial, retail and recreational landmarks of the City Centre. The free bus departs every 10 minutes between these times:Monday to Friday
First bus 7.00 am
Last bus 6.30 pm
Saturday to Sunday
First bus 8.00 am
Last bus 4.00 pm
The Loop bus does not operate on Public Holidays.View Loop Bus Timetable